Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top it off....

I decided to sit down with only the money over and above the $1,500.00, Which is $17.57. I sat down at $0.25/$0.50 No Limit cash table with all of it. Remind you that i think of this as the only bankroll i have. I have to tell myself to play this just as smart and disciplined as i have been.... The $1,500.00 does'nt exist!
Well... I have yet to amaze myself and i'm starting to become very overwhelmed with my reads and overall play... If only you could watch the action and see my cards!
I took down a few small pots and then $60.13.... The HUGE double up after folding for about 20 minutes.... Off to another good start. Left that table w/$61.23, Totaling a $43.66 profit on my new first grind! I should'nt have started playing so late, But thats when everyone is asleep.... So lets hope the lucktards help me get to the $100.00 goal a tad bit faster tonight!!
Multi-Table time!... Sitting down with $30 at one table and $31.23 at another, Same limits.

I ran out of endurance broke down made a bad call.... I'll blame it on being tired :) Ended this grind at $35.03... Which is still positive! Calling it a night. Bankroll:$1,535.03

No comments:

Post a Comment