Sunday, January 17, 2010

How it started...

I started out playing online poker for the first time on a site called Bugsys Club, Which no longer exists. Me and my buddy Nick were Killin everyone on this site... I mean Winning MTT's like crazy. We were the Kings of the Castle! I was'nt really even half as good as i am nowadays at cards, But i still won..... It has been around 11 years since i started playing Texas Hold 'Em. I believe that i am at the top of my game.... As long as i can stay positive and keep my environment positive around me, I'll keep doing good in cards. I have cashed out just around $4,000.00 in the past without ever having to put my own money on the line. YES!.. $4k!... For FREE!! NO INVESTMENT!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember the old "Bugsy's Club." That had to be one of the smallest online poker rooms ever. I don't think I ever saw more than 900 people online. I started off on a similar site myself... some tiny ass little place with a few games that I can't even remember the name of. Good times!

    The Big Donk
    DonkhardPoker Forum Administrator
    &
    Poker Donkey Royale!

    ReplyDelete